Personal / Re Search – EN
U.S. residents should really be tuned in to efforts at fraud by individuals who profess relationship or intimate interest over the world-wide-web, particularly those claiming become U.S. residents living, traveling or serving within the U.S. military in Ghana. Correspondents’ quick transition to discussion of intimate issues might be an indication of fraudulent intent. Correspondents may develop the connection for a couple of months before asking for cash, but they will ask for it if they are after your money, eventually.
Before you deliver hardly any money to Ghana, be sure to use the right time for you to do your quest and inform yourself.
begin by considering the proven fact that scams are normal adequate to warrant this caution. Next, look over this list that is partial of. If any one of them sound familiar, you’re most most most likely the victim of a internet scam.
- You came across a friend/fiance online.
- You’ve never ever met one on one.
- Your correspondent professed love at warp rate.
- Your friend/fiance is plagued with medical or other life issues loans that are requiring you.
- You will be guaranteed payment upon the inheritance of alluvial gold or gems.
- You’ve sent a large amount of cash for visas or airplane seats nevertheless the person cannot appear to ensure it is away from Ghana.
- If your friend does attempt to keep the nation, she or he enters an auto accident or perhaps is detained by immigration officials demanding repayment, bribes, or evidence of a lot of money readily available for travel.
- Your correspondent regularly uses reduced case “i’s” and/or grammar perhaps perhaps not commensurate with their expected life place or training degree.
Instances bearing these and comparable hallmarks have got all shown to be scams meant to prey on sympathetic and U.S. Continua la lectura de U.S. Embassy in Ghana numerous People in america have reported losing 1000s of dollars through such frauds.